Monday, November 21, 2011

Who am I??!

I love fashion.
Well, correction, I love clothes and shopping.
But sometimes clothes projected on the runway or clothes being spread on all magazines that are considered "trendy" just confuses me.
I see fashion as a blur.
A constant-changing blurriness that are a big part of our world.

Unlike fashion bloggers who blog about what's the next big thing, I write and wonder about why they are the next big thing. I see fashion through my eyes and my point of view so there are times when I just got really curious of how some weird pieces can be popular. :)

I, of course am an amateur. There are certain fashion pieces I just can't force myself to admire or there are pieces I find trendy when they are *dramatic accent* "Sooo last season". So what I write here is pretty much my opinion and it will remain as that unless you agree with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment